pcmcia: howto exclude irqs?

Hi all,

My old Toshiba Tecra 8000 with up-to-date FC5 has a Xircom RBEM56G-100
pcmcia card (modem & ethernet). When it is inserted it gets irq 11
assigned. Unfortunately that irq is also used by usb and the mouse gets
jumpy when I transfer a file to the laptop and use the mouse. So I would
like to force it to be assigned another irq. With FC4 this could be done
by adding "exclude irq 11" to /etc/pcmcia/config.opts. I tried that but
it does not seem to work since irq 11 is still assigned. Here's the
output of $ cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:      26583          XT-PIC  timer
  1:         70          XT-PIC  i8042
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 11:        177          XT-PIC  yenta, yenta, uhci_hcd:usb1, eth0
 12:        113          XT-PIC  i8042
 14:       2240          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:         34          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
LOC:          0
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

How can I force the system to not to use irq 11 for the pcmcia card?
This used to work on FC4. Alternatively, is there a way to force usb to
use another irq? Free irqs are 4, 5 and 7.

Thanks and regards,
Patrick