Re: Where are the log files that show the problems at boot up?

On Sunday 09 July 2006 14:33, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Jack Gates writes:

> >> Wait until you see "Press 'I' to begin interactive startup", do that,
> >> and step through the startup sequence, one command at a time.
> >
> > Sam Thanks for showing me the "Press 'I' to begin interactive startup"
> >
> > /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf is looking for
> > /etc/httpd/modules/mod.access.so
> >
> > mod.access.so is not on my box anywhere
> >
> > I did not delete it and I did not change the configuration of httpd.conf
> > or any files in /etc
> >
> > So where did it go? scratching head!?!
>
> It went nowhere, because it never existed.
>
> Obviously, the correct Apache module being referenced is mod_access.so, and
> you have a typo in httpd.conf

Logical thought.  I checked for mod_access.so also and I did not change
anything in httpd.conf and the server was working just fine when I went to
bed but not after I got back up. Very weird!

--
Jack Gates http://www.jlgates.com/
http://www.myenergyproducts.com/