FC 5 installation on SCSI only server

Hi all,
I wanted to install FC5 on a Dell PowerEdge server that is equipped with SCSI disks only,but i can't make it work. The installation process stops and reboots the PC after message has been given that no media has been found to perform the installation. I have been trying to find information or documentation on how perform this installation but so far have not found any usefull information yet. Can someone explain how I can get this installation started, or where I can find the necesary information.

Thanks,
Marc