Re: Skype Handset

Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 08/07/06, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I do have more descriptive terms, but this is a mixed list. :(

Gene, have you considered getting yourself a domain name? You can get
them hosted for free, with POP3 email, at hundereds of providers. In
exchange, you might need to put up a webpage with an advertisment at
the domain- big deal. The domain itself would probably run you about
$7 a year (that's what I pay).

That way nobody's filtering your email for you. You can run
SpamAssassin- which is so effective that I don't even use Tbird's SPAM
filters, and I average over 80 spams a day. And you can leave verizon
without changing your email address.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com

I may investigate that when I get home, sounds like a good deal. I already run SA at home. I suppose one has to put up with an appended advertisement to get this?

--
Cheers, Gene