Re: FC5 & Dell 2007FPW - Anybody got widescreen?

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 05:25 +0930, Tim wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 13:47 -0500, Mike Schultz wrote:
> > Sadly I cannot remember what the tool was for the life of me (if
> > anyone can help it was a simple X tool that had sliders so you could
> > tinker with it until you had the settings correct, then you had to
> > match all the numbers with the correct spot in the modeline).
>
> Perhaps "xvidtune"?

Xvidtune will hurtcha if you are not verwy verwy careful... hehheheheheh

I blew the smoke out of a very nice 15" multisync back when they cost
large dollars, just because I thought it would do something that it
would not. xvidtune just gleefully did what I told it to do...
<POOF!> before I could hit the power button to off. The flyback made a
ZING! noise, then I saw the smoke. I cried like a grandmother that day
over a ruined display and $500 "up in smoke".

Be verwy verwy careful... heheheheheheh! Ric