printing on home network [SOLVED}]

As many suspected all I needed to do to get printing on my home network
solved is to fix the contents of the cupsd.conf file and make a tweak in
the clients.conf file of one of my machines that has its own local
printer.

This has been bothering me for 6 months but it just cam up to the head
of the "must do" file. It therefore works on a system connected to a
DHCP supplied router. It works on FC4 and FC5 systems if that is
important to anyone.

Thanks to all who put their oar in the water of my problem. A mixed
metaphor if I have ever see one,
Somebody's terminal is dropping bits. I found a pile of them over in the
corner.