Re: Why I see certain messages from mailing list not ordered corectly by thread

Il giorno ven, 07/07/2006 alle 09.19 -0300, Marcelo Magno T. Sales ha
scritto:
> Em Sexta 07 Julho 2006 07:45, Tim escreveu:
> > Typically caused by someone replying to a message from a digest, some
> > badly implemented web forum, or a crappy mail client.

> And about non-related messages appearing in a thread, this often happens when
> a subscriber creates a new thread by replying to an existing one and changing
> the subject of the message. Some people do this to avoid typing the list
> address in the "to:" field when sending messages to the list. However, the
> above mentioned "in-reply-to" field in the message header will keep track of
> the original message and the "new" message will appear in the existing
> thread.

Well, I'm happy that it's not only my problem.
I thougth that on a list about fedora (a linux distros) everyone use a
Linux client for mails :-)
And that eveyone know how mailing-list are to be used.

Bye
 ambrogio