Re: how to set java plugin for opera

Hi you need to configure it in your opera.

tools->preferences->advanced->content->Java options

there put the right path for me it is
/usr/java/jre1.5.0_07/lib/i386/
i can send you a screenshot if you like.

best regards,
Guillermo.

On 7/7/06, Dan <grinnz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yogesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> i download and install opera
>  but when open the web contain java applet then it will not be displayed
> like applet crashed
>

> so how can i set the java plugin in opera on ferora core 3

Do you have Sun Java or JPackage's Sun Java installed? I'm not sure
where opera's plugins directory is but you need to symlink the java
plugin from one of these packages to that directory.
-Dan