Re: More mplayer installation problems

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:27:09 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
This *is* the trouble.  I am including ATrpms repo at
http://dl.atrpms.net/fc5-i386/atrpms/stable, in order to satisfy some
requirements that appear when I use my usual set of repos, namely:
        core, extras, updates, gst, and livna.

You shouldn't need to. The GStreamer configuration actually contains 3
repositories: gstreamer-gst (the main one for the plugins and whatnot),
gstreamer-apps (for various cool applications that use gstreamer not in
Extras), and gstreamer-deps (dependencies for the two not already in
Extras, most of which are available through Livna's repo). If you're
actually using all three repositories together as intended (together
with Extras, updates, and perhaps Livna), it should be
self-sustaining in terms of dependency tracking.

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail interface,