Re: yelp: error while loading shared libraries

jakubi wrote:
paulh wrote:

Have you at any time used the --nodeps or --force options to rpm?

yelp has an explicit dependency on mozilla >= 1.7.13 and it should not
have been possible to install that version of yelp without a suitable
version of mozilla to accompany it.

Paul.

No, yelp must have been installed from the Fedora Core 4 CDs. I have not "forced" installation later on. In fact I did not know that this is the name of the program running GNOME help until few days ago, and then realized that it could be related to the help button "not working" problem.

The version of yelp in the 2nd CD is:

yelp-2.10.0-1.i386.rpm

That version has a dependency:
mozilla >= 1.7.8

It should have worked with the mozilla-1.7.8-2 you originally had installed.

Can't see anything matching this in bugzilla for FC4 yelp. Strange.

Paul.