Re: Working flash player for Linux/Fedora ?

On 7/5/06, Marcelo Magno T. Sales <marcelo.sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Em Terça 04 Julho 2006 23:42, Arthur Pemberton escreveu:
> Is there a working Flash player tha can be used in a browser on Linux?
> That which Macromedia calls a product does not exactly meet my
> requirements to call it working. It fials to display text, gives audio
> out of sync, randomly causes crashes, and offers no sign of what
> exactly is wrong. So I am looking for something that works.

About the problem of not displaying text, it's a known bug an there's a
workaround. See #11 here:
http://macromedia.mplug.org/faq.html

I have not experienced the other problems you mentioned.

[]'s
Marcelo

Dude, thanks a lot for fixing at least one of my probs. I did a lot of
Googling, but never thought to check bugzilla. Thank you.

The other (audio) problem is just as annoying however, makes things
like YouTube sorta useless.

Peace

--
To be updated...