Re: SSH

On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 09:30 +0800, RyAnZ wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have a problem connecting on ssh2 I have a fresh install fedora core 5. It
> jus doesn't work. No error.

More detail needed.  Does the connection eventually time out?  Are you
trying to connect to another machine on your LAN or on another network?
Can you cut and paste the connection attempt here?  Have you run a
packet capture using, say, ethereal to see if the remote machine is
answering?  Have you used the -vv option to ssh to be more verbose when
you try to connect?