Re: Xen curiosity - -> A Simpler Solution

On Sun, 2006-07-02 at 19:31 +0000, Benton W Middleton wrote:
> Why not just migrate your boot images to another drive, install
> and configure Xen, then migrate the images to your new Xen-
> Domains? By the time you fish all over the net for answers that,
> for all you  know, may not even be there, you could have finished
> the above procedure and have your "Xen-Server" up and running.

NO, *you* could have it up and running, I'm still trying to find
that beginning of the conversation that everyone else is in
the middle of. There is absolutely no handle on any Xen
documentation to give an absolute novice any idea what the
heck is happening - its all circular references back to other
Xen threads :-).