Wireless does not wake up

Hi!

I know this might be a specific problem, but perhaps there is someone that could help me.
I am using a Prestigio Nobile 157 with FC5.

The notebook does not have a hardware button for turning the wireless on or off.
It does howerver have a setting in BIOS, that enables it at boot time.

But after resuming from suspend to RAM the BIOS is not called and the wireless stays off.

Does anyone know how I could enable the wireless once the notebook wakes up from suspend ? It should somehow be possible to do that, since a program exists for (sorry for the word) Windows,
that does exactly that.

Thanks!

--
Mitja