Re: Re: How Do I?

Both answers from Sam Varshavchik and Gene Heskett go 90% toward solving my situation due to me not providing all of the physical environment explanation. I use all 4 IDE ports - and not in the normal configuration. However, when I've completed this hard drive install it will be normal.
I'll post the final solution when I've completed the install.

Thanks Loads
Gene