Re: Package to represent network traffic

Gene Heskett wrote:
Timothy Murphy wrote:
Gene Heskett wrote:

try knetstats

yum install knetstats
PS. you must enabled fedora extras repo.
And I can't find it in the FC5 extras, which is why I mentioned EtherApe.

yum seemed to find it OK on my FC5 system,
with only the updates and extras searched.

2nd time around it was there, so I installed it. But it watches everything when I only want it to watch wlan0. Which it does, but without breaking it down to show the protocols used. I prefer EtherApe I believe.

Been away. By default it watches everything but you can check only the interfaces you're interested in (right click on panel icon-> configure Knetstats.

I thought you just wanted to know/see traffic totals etc..

Albert.