Removing old FC kernals

Hi,

I need to free-up some space on my computer to install FC5. I have about 14 images of the kernals in the boot directory - from FC3 onwards.

Can I simply delete these files from the boot directory - except for the most recent of course! Or is there some tool I'm supposed to use to do this cleanly? Actually, which files can I delete that correspond with each image - just to be thorough.

Thanks for you help,

Andrew