Re: Checking internet connection without a winbox

From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>

If you are dropping packets on your ethernet connection to
your own router, you almost certainly have a duplex mismatch
on the switch connection to the router or pc.

Huh? Do you mean a twisted cable (I don't know how you call them in
English, but it's the cable that you use to connect two computers
together instead of computer-router) instead of a regular cable? I'm
pretty sure that it's a regular cable, but I'll check that.

What happens when you ping the router?

{^_^}