Re: Apache SSL not working

On 6/30/06, Bill Habermaas <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone had problems getting Apache SSL working on FC5?

I have a Dell PowerEdge 1750 with FC5, Apache 2.2.0. I have tried everything
to get HTTPS to work without success.  HTTP works fine, no errors in any of
the logs, but HTTPS urls just hang and eventually timeout with a page not
found.  No errors appear in the Apache SSL logs either.  I have removed
Apache entirely and reinstalled with YUM but still encounter the same
problem.  I have FC5 running on a laptop and it works just fine (same
version of Apache) and the configuration files have been compared
line-by-line for errors or typos. I even tried different SSL certificates to
no avail.  Now I am wondering if it something to do with the hardware. I'm
out of ideas on what else to check.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Bill