Re: Spam Filter

From: "Aaron Konstam" <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Now I am not sure but I suspect that it is possible that the same
message from the list is elided as a duplicate. If so thinks get really
screwed up. Even if it appears things get screwed up depending on how
well my short term memory is working. Anyway all that is changed with
the removal of the original reply to header.

Except as I said above there is no way to get reply to sender to work
right. Reply to sender sends mail to the list as does reply and reply to
list. Now that seems to be a problem. Anyone know a solution?

By the way I appreciate people sticking with me through my mail crisis.

I rewrite headers for lists where Reply-To: is an issue in my .procmailrc.
Since I almost always want replies to go to the lists this is a good
solution. Then I cut and paste the actual sender's address when I wish
things to go direct. It happens so infrequently it's acceptable.

{^_^}