Re: Torrent client suggestions

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Can anyone suggest a good torrent client? I use Fedora Core 5. The the
python Bittorrent is fast and light, but gives me corrupted video
files when its done. Azerus give me perfect files, but it sucks the
life out of dev/testing box to the point where the display takes
minutes to wakeup after it goes to sleep from lack of use.

Suggestions of something inbetween would be nice.

Thank you.

Azureus can be throttled quite easily.  Man is your friend.

--
Cheers, Gene