Re: Cooperative Bug Isolation for Fedora Core 5

Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
Impressively quick response.

Hey, I'm an assistant professor.  I'll sleep once I get tenure.  :-)

I've never seen the Gimp crash ever, but I've had Nautilus bomb out
on me a couple of times, so I'd be more than happy to contribute CBI reports using your instrumented version.

Sweet.  The more the merrier.

I take it you are superseding core/updates using only release numbers
and not Epochs. Epochs are bad. Bad Epochs.

Correct, I'm just using release number games. I've had folks suggest using epochs before, but from what I can tell they would create more problems than they'd solve in this context.

British Industry only has one major bug, and it's called TAX. Any
chance you could fix *that*?

Not my area of expertise, I'm afraid.  :-)