Re: Mass Emailing for Report Generation

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/php-command-line-1

This is the tutorial about running PHP scripts from command line. I
think you can use it and schedule the job via cron then.

HTH

Yogesh

On 6/27/06, Feris Thia <feris.tia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I have PHP/CGI Perl script for generating PDF Report via web.

But I want to schedule it via cron to deliver to all subscribers their
account's PDF Report (mass emailing). The total subscribers are about
10,000.  How can I do that ? What requirements do I have to had ? Is there
any web resources that can guide me to achieve that ?

--
Regards,
Feris