Re: several discrepancies with new -2139 kernel.

Ed Greshko wrote:
Gene Heskett wrote:

and this goddamned touchpad on this lappy cannot be disabled, so parts
of the above line got overwritten when it decided to move the cursor
without bothering to advise me.  If someone can advise me on howto
disable it, I'll send them a jug of a local wine we think is pretty good
for a commodity wine.

My procedure involves a set of screw drivers and an Xacto knife.  Do, I
still get the wine?  :-)

Ed

If it works!

--