FC5 full install?

Greetings,

My first post to this list, be gentle :)

Question 1)
I've been using RHEL4AS and CentOS 4.3 for my desktop (I like stability) but now I an switching to FC5 for my desktop so I can more easily get access to newer libraries, etc.

I wanted to know if there was a way to complete a full install of FC5 (similar to the 'Everything' option in RHEL).  It looks like I can only right-click on the installer for every install grouping and select install all optional packages.  Wanted to see if there was another way of doing a full install.

I'm sure there are flame/religious wars about whether or not this is a good thing or not, but my requirement is a full install as I do my own custom rpm packaging and development and I want access to all installed packages/libs so I dont have to work out a dependency hell scenario when rolling my own SRPM.  While I do realize this model is not good for a production like environment, for my dev platform I want this type of install.

Question 2)
I've been trying to get FC5 installed on the latest vmware workstation for windows and it keeps bombing on disc 4 (both with a downloaded iso, and also a burned iso disc 4).  Is there a bug that I need to know about?  I selected all packages to be fully installed except for the additional languages.

I cant tell what is making it puke as by the time I check back on the install, I'm at the grub screen because it rebooted to an unfinished install on the hard drive.   I booted from the FC5 rescue cd thinking it was out of drive space, but it had enough free space (I allocated 10GB for the / filesystem).  There was nothing obvious in the log files about why it died.

thanks in advance,

-offset