Use of Cups printing in a home network.

I would like to use cups printing in my home network which consists of a
three Linux machines connected to a DSL router.

I would like to use one of the machines as the print server and be able
to print from all the three machines, but nothing I try works. I can't
make browsing to occur.

I suspect that  this has something to do with transmission to the
various machines through port 631 but could anyone explain how this can
be done?
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>