Strange problem - webserver behind firewall; ports are open

Hi,

I do have a FC5 test-apache-httpd-system behind a firewall. From the other side of the Firewall, I can ping the host, nmap shows that port 80 is open.

Localy on the testsystem I can browse the website on localhost and on the hosts IP without problem.

The firewall-log didn't show up any problems.

Any idea or tip what to look for?

Regards

Götz
--