How to restore python, yum, software add/remove etc??

I did something stupid.

I was doing a pup software update, and ran into a dependency with python.doc, so thought I would remove it, and proceed. I didn't realize the relationship between python and yum, the add/remove software module, etc, and removed all the python stuff I saw in the list.
Now, as many of you are aware, I have no means of updating software...

How do I restore this?

Thanks in advance.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt@xxxxxxxxx

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia