Re: Lost gnome-screensaver "themes" for xscreensaver hacks after last update.

Joseph Holladay wrote:
Is this an intentional regression? Is there some other package I could install to restore them? Gnome-screensaver seems to be a large step backwards for gnome. Yes, I have read the "rationale" behind gnome-screensaver.

yum install xscreensaver-base
yum remove gnome-screensaver

xscreensaver is moving to extras for the next release cycle. You can get the new version from fedora-extras-development if you want the latest available now.

Jim
--
You must realize that the computer has it in for you.  The irrefutable
proof of this is that the computer always does what you tell it to do.