Re: SELinux

Derek Jander wrote:
Which level of SELinux you recommend for a personal laptop? I mean, if you
are not offering any service to internet or you don't have many users and
stuff is it really necessary?

I have SELinux enabled on *all* of my machines. But then I know how to fix SELinux issues when they crop up. If it works for you when enabled, you're better off having it, since it offers an additional layer of protection. You don't need to have multiple users or to be offering services on the Internet to get your machine compromised.

Paul.