Re: ati radeon X700 on fedora 5

2006/6/6, adel.essafi@xxxxxxxxxxx <adel.essafi@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all
I have installed FC5 on my laptot (toshiba) and I found a problem with ATI
radeon x700 card.
I have downloaded the driver from livna (yum is well configured). bur ,
after rebooting and doing startx, I get the black screen.
Does someone get this problem before? could you help plz?

hi,

yum --enable livna install kmod-fglrx
to install the driver

after

ati-fglrx-config-display enable
aticonfig --initial

to setup xorg.conf

bye luca

--
Il termine Hacker
Gli hacker sono delle persone dedicate all'elevato ideale di rendere