Re: Can't Duplicate Print via cups on hp psc 2210 all-in-one

Tim Waugh wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 23:02 +1000, Mark Sargent wrote:

I am trying to double-side print with a hp psc 2210 all-in-one from
within Adobe Reader 7.0 via cups. I found the option, Short Edge Flip
under Properties/Printer Options/Duplex Printing, but, I only get
printing on one side. Would dearly love to save on paper. Any ideas on
how to do this? Cheers.

Please try the hpijs and hplip packages from the updates-testing
repository, which aim to fix a problem that causes symptoms as you
describe:

yum --enablerepo=updates-testing  hpijs hplip libsane-hpaio
                                   ^
                                update -y

Does that fix the problem for you?

Thanks,
Tim.
*/

Another option I would put in is that HP PSC 2*** series (mine's a 2110)
don't print duplex natively so require CUPS to do it for them,I can do it by using 'lpoptions' as shown in the cups user manuall.

  david