Re: nautilus & SMB timeout

AWF wrote:
I am experiencing a somewhat similar issue, specifically using FC5 X86_64 against a Win98 first edition with a clean install. I often can only get a portion of a simple file transfer or browsing before hanging and timeouts.

Are you using i386 FC5?
yes, I'm using i386. And as far as it goes, I've menage to locate the problem - it's gnome-vfs-daemon. When the timeout appears, you only need to restart this process and things works well again until the next timeout...

This smells like a bug :-/