Re: Cisco VPN client does not work on FC4

Hi Paul,
Paul Howarth wrote :
> The memory checks are present in FC4 but disabled by default. It
> appears
> that they have somehow been enabled on your system. This should fix it:
> # setsebool -P allow_execmod 1

I gave this command an
d it still does not work with
SELinux. So digged a littlebit and gave the command
# getsebool -a | less
and I got a long output of which I took the ones that might
make sense to you -
allow_execmem --> active
allow_execmod --> active
allow_execstack --> active
allow_kerberos --> active
allow_write_xshm --> active
allow_ypbind --> active

Let me know if you want the whole big list !
Then I tried enabling the others explicitly anyway and
it still does not work.

Thanks
yukku