Re: Good Bye FC5

Brian Mury wrote:
Hi Karl,

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 08:36 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
OK Rex the 2 files are gmfsk written by Tomi Mannon in Finland and Xlog written on Source Forge. ... The problem is when they come up in FC5 they look odd and much of the buttons do not work.

XLog is installed and seems to be working fine here. If you can tell me
specifically what looks odd (maybe send screenshots if you have to), and
what doesn't work, I'll take a closer look.

I haven't reinstalled gmfsk yet since installing FC5, but I can
certainly give that a try.

73, Brian
VE7NGR/VE1NGR

Hi Brian, I can't tell for sure what is wrong with Xlog, or it might be that the problem is with gmfsk. It is gmfsk that I cannot get right and I can send you a screen shot of what it should look like from my FC4.

Karl