[FC5] Chinese fonts

Not wanting to hijack the other tread about this, I have a similar problem to Paul. (except I cannot read Chinese :-))

From what I've read about this issue, it is a problem with KDE (which I am using). But I've also read that it only affects the console. This leads me to believe the browser (firefox) and mail clients (t'bird) do not have this issue.

Actually, this is not the case here. I see the problem in Firefox, Tbird, and the console.

A snippet from Firefox is:

Now this really isn't a big deal to me because I couldn't read it even if it were displayed properly. Still, I'd like to have something other than the little blocks displayed.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

 One if by LAN, two if by C.  - Paul Revere, as told by John Karwoski
  23:40:02 up  8:52,  8 users,  load average: 0.74, 0.29, 0.16

 Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org