Re: media does not match checksum

On 4/30/06, jerryw4386@xxxxxxxxxxxx <jerryw4386@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi i am very new to FC5
  I am using kyum & yum to update my system,it hit over 36 dif urls
before it updated,but it seems to have
  fixed its self for now.My ? is ,is it something on my end that is the
problem,media file does not match checksum
 if so can i reinstall my system and fix the problem.
  You asked about the log files,the only one i can find is on kyum and
it just tells me it did
  ie [installed removed updated packages}it does not show that there is
a problem.I do not know where to find
 the other logs to send to post. as i said i am very new to FC5.
 Thanks for your response to this.David Timms

Please be specific. There are many media files. Which media does not
match checksum? If it is a file downloaded by yum the fix is for you
to do "yum clean packages". This will remove downloaded packages saved
in yum's cache. Do another update and that should solve your problem.