RE: Testing iso downloads?

> Greetings all,
> I have downloaded the FC5 isos and, after
> burning the first one, I found that the media
> check failed when I booted.
[...]

I had the same problem on my FC3 disks. But during a long google session that lead down a dirt road and an abondoned farm, I found this...

When booting the CD, at the the prompt, type "linux mediacheck ide=nodma". This has always results in a succesful check for me. But remember, I've only used it on FC3 disks.

Rocco