[FC5] Rp-ppoe erased on network maintenance

I deleted all interfaces on my router eth0, eth1, ppp0 in order to
solve bad assignement of cards to eth0 and eth1 (after installation of
test-updated initscripts).
I re-created eth0 eth1 but when I tried to create ppp0 a warning that
rp-ppoe package was not installed...but it worked untill maintenance
by network-config-system.
I had to re-install rp-ppoe (a pain as I couldn't connect and my CD
were at home and not in my office, so I had to go to  another office
and company and download rp-ppoe on a floppy disk)
What was wrong???
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag