FC5, NetworkManager, and pcmcia cards

Hello,
	Ever since I upgraded to FC5, NetworkManager doesn't detect when I
insert my wireless pcmcia card.  If I restart NetworkManager it will
find the card and connect to the wireless network.
	I've tried to search around a bit to see if anyone else was having
trouble.  I found something in bugzilla, but it seemed like an old issue
not necessarily related to FC5.
				...Jeff