Re: Missing Dependencies [monodevelop]

On 21/04/06, PFJ <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> > rpm -ihv --force gtksourceview-sharp*
>
> I wouldn't recommend --force either. Although in this case it's probably
> harmless, the need to use it is because of a packaging problem that
> could be avoided by having the gtksourceview-sharp package exclude the
> conflicting file (and require the package that includes it if it doesn't
> already do so).

Yep - rebuilds over the weekend as I think I now have the lib64/lib
issue fixed.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who

Well, I don't like the force either, but here, they're the same file, so no problems I think...

Anyways, now Mono starts and works fine, but right after start-up says:
The following add-ins could not be started:
MonoDevelopNUnit.addin
MonoDeveloperExtensions.addin

But then if I click continue, the IDE starts and functions normally...
How can I solve this problem?

--
Cheers,
     A. Helmy