Re: [Fwd: Re: Fedora Foundation]

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

2:28 AM on a friday night and I am spending my own time answering you.
That should tell you something about my interest in listening to you
guyys.

Currently that is not
what you are doing.

We differ on that opinion. If you have any solutions to offer, I am
listening.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to problems at 2:28 am on your own time. I tend to do the same for my customers even though I am (obviously) not 'on the clock' at the time, I cannot speak for others and I certainly appreciate it...

yrs in teh v0id,
furlan

--

Links: http://del.icio.us/furlan

Home:  http://flprim.us/index.html

"The whole world is about three drinks behind." -- Humphrey Bogart