Win key doesn't work in FC5

Hi, people

The win key, which has always worked flawlessly in previous versions
of FC, does not work correctly in FC5 (KDE).
If I try to create a shortcut using the win key, KDE "sees" when I
press it, but looses it when I press the second key (i.e., if I try
to create a shortcut winkey+c, the shortcut field displays the winkey
when I press it, and then displays c, but not both together. The
shortcut becomes only "c").
If I remove and then reapply the keyboard layout in Regional Settings
in Control Center, the winkey behaves as it should. However,
everytime I log in, I have to remove the keyboard layout and set it
back again. In previous versions of FC, it wasn't even necessary to
activate keyboard layouts to use the winkey.
Any clues? Is there a workaround?

Thanks,

Marcelo