removing suspend button

Hi,

how can I remove the suspend button in the gnome/kde/xfce menu for all users?

I have added SystemMenu=false in /etc/gdm/custom.conf. As expected, all reboot/poweroff options are not displayed any more. I have also removed any links pointing to /sbin/poweroff, ... and made a chmod 700 /sbin/halt ...

If it's not possible to remove this button: How can I find out, which command is actually being executed when pressing this button? Maybe I can replace it with a wrapper script.

Resuming actually doesn't work for us and we don't want our users to suspend the machine, as we use to administrate them remotely

thanks and greets

Boris