Re: ps2pdf produces wrong pdf files

Paul Smith wrote:
On 4/5/06, Ian Pilcher <i.pilcher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whenever I produce a pdf file with ps2pdf, I get a pdf file that the
pdf viewers cannot view it: kpdf crashes, acroread reports a drawing
error,...

Can ghostscript render the Postscript that you're feeding to ps2pdf?

Yes, I can view the PS file correctly on GSView. Furthermore, if I use
ps2pdf on FC4 with the same PS file, I get a fine PDF file. So, the
problem is *specific* to FC5.

$ gs -q -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=your.pdf your.ps -c quit