problem in logging through gftp on vsftpd server configured with ssl

hey Friends,

 I have configured vsftpd on Fedora Core 3 .The server is running fine and I have disabled anonymous access on vsftpd.

The problem I am facing is when I try to login through gftp client

Trying 192.168.1.50:21
Connected to 192.168.1.50:21
220 Welcome to  FTP Server
AUTH TLS
234 Proceed with negotiation.
SSL connection established using TLSv1/SSLv3 (DES-CBC3-SHA)
PBSZ 0
200 PBSZ set to 0.
PROT C
200 PROT now Clear.
USER manoj
331 Please specify the password.
PASS xxxx
230 Login successful.
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
TYPE I
200 Switching to Binary mode.
PWD
257 "/"
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (xx,xx,xx,xx,195,84)
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (xx,xx,xx,xx,195,81)
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (xx,xx,xx,xx,195,86)

For the some reasons I can't tell my public ip address.

If I use cuteftp from windows I face no problem.

My vsftpd.conf file

anonymous_enable=NO
local_enable=YES
write_enable=YES
local_umask=002
anon_upload_enable=NO
anon_mkdir_write_enable=NO
dirmessage_enable=YES
xferlog_enable=YES
connect_from_port_20=YES
xferlog_file=/var/log/vsftpd.log
xferlog_std_format=YES
data_connection_timeout=120
idle_session_timeout=300
nopriv_user=ftp
ascii_upload_enable=YES
ascii_download_enable=YES
ssl_enable=YES
pam_service_name=vsftpd
userlist_enable=YES
#userlist_deny=NO
#userlist_file=/etc/vsftpd.user_list
#enable for standalone mode
listen=YES
tcp_wrappers=YES
allow_anon_ssl=NO
force_local_data_ssl=YES
force_local_logins_ssl=YES
ssl_sslv2=YES
ssl_sslv3=YES
ssl_tlsv1=YES
dsa_cert_file=/usr/share/ssl/certs/vsftpd.pem
vsftpd_log_file=/var/log/vsftpd.log
hide_ids=YES
max_clients=30
max_per_ip=3
chroot_local_user=YES
pasv_enable=YES
pasv_min_port=22225
pasv_max_port=22230
pasv_address=xx.xx.xx.xx

SELinux is off on Fedora Core 3 and port numbers for FTP are open in iptables.

What should I do to be able to log into my ftp server configured with ssl ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover