Re: ARP requests on my net?

Edward Krack wrote:

>> I only googled after you debated. It was off the top of my head.
>> I'm not the one asking newbie questions on this list.
>> PLEASE. Lets not fight.

Ahhh.... I'm not fighting or debating.

I'm correcting your misunderstandings of networking.  You may not be the
one "asking newbie questions" but you are the one spreading misinformation.

--
I don't think you fellows would do so much RAPING and PILLAGING if you
played more PINBALL and watched CABLE TELEVISION!!