Re: ./configure command

On 04Apr2006 09:50, Joao Paulo Pires <198mdk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Hi all,
| I cannot configure VLC because I have not C compiler.
| Wich program(s) should I get in order to configure any program?
| Best regards, Joao.

Try "yum install gcc" as root, if you have a decent net connection.
It will tell you how much (and what) it wants to download and install.
You will probably also need various -devel packages.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Does your mother know you're on Usenet this late?
        - Rico the Masher, bpheintz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx