how to use v4l / em2820 | em2840

Hi,
I just bougth a Pinnacle Dazzle DV90 USB device:
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/skusearch.hmx?SCriteria=3491061&CartID=done&nextloc=
It is known to work on Linux:
http://www.linuxhq.com/kernel/v2.6/15/Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.em28xx

The problem... I did not find any documentation about how to use the
module, to acquire some video + audio with this device.
- I should load em2820
- What others modules have I got to load too?
- Then what command line to perform to save the capture to a file?
	( what is the /dev/foo/bar? ....)

I dont use any particular distribution for the moment, but ask to all
the MLs.
Thank you for your help.
The reply-to is set to me first but I will merge all the information
into a tutorial if I get ver it.
--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.