Re: broadcom wireless

"Hex Star" <hexstar@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>    I assume the computer has a working cable NIC...so why not ditch the
>    hassle of configuring your wireless card and just buy a wireless
>    bridge? They're very affordable and much more easy to setup. ;-) :-)

That is an interesting idea.  I've seen it done in hotels where they
want to offer wired connections but are too cheap to run real cat-5.

In my case, I was really thinking more of the wireless from when I'm
not at home (like in a coffee shop, or on a trip).  (I already have
cat-5 runs to all the rooms in the house, so getting a connection when
at home isn't a problem.)

-wolfgang